A Benefit Makeover

September 04, 2014

On Friday I was given a makeover by the lovely benefit ladies at the counter in boots. I've always been a little wary of having my makeup done with products I don't know, since my skin is sensitive. But a few days on and my skin feels great, so I thought I'd share the finished look, as well as the products used. 


I stupidly took these photos in different lights, but you get the idea! 





                    
                

The make up felt light on my face, and I just love the smokey effect that Aimee (my Benefit lady for the afternoon) created. She also gave tips on how to use each product and explained what she was doing as she went along. 

Bikini Tini Cream Shadow -as a base, all over lid
Blingo - the silver shadow
Quick Look Busy - dark brown blended at edge of eye and crease
Kiss Me I'm Tipsy - the purple black blended at the edge 
They're Real! - Gel Liner
They're Real! - Mascara
Brows A-Go-Go - Eyebrows 

Air Kiss Lipstick

Foundation- I'm Pure 4 Sure, Ivory
Blush- Dandelion 
Bronzer- Hoola 
Highlighter- Watt's Up! 
Concealer- Boi-ing 


All products can be found on the Benefit Cosmetics Website.

Love,
Emily
xxx

Bloglovin | Most Recent Post | Competition! Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this look! Your makeup looks great. :)

    Allie | www.shortforalexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was really impressed with it!
    Emily
    xx

    ReplyDelete