What's In My Autumn Make Up Bag

October 24, 2015

Well I tried to be all cutesy and take these photos with fairy lights, like I've seen on so many other blogs, but has it worked? No. Will I still share the photos? Well, yes but alongside a huge apology for the photo quality.. some have turned out better than others, but that's what having a blog is about right? Experimenting and seeing what works and what doesn't? Turns out, this lighting, and this set up doesn't want to work!

I thought I'd share what I have currently in my make up bag, as I've altered it a little now that I'm back from a summer abroad. My skin (when I took these photos - the same can not be said now) was in good condition, and only needed a little bit of concealer, so there's no foundation / tinted moisturiser / equivalent in my bag at the moment. 







  • Make up bag - Primark
  • Stila Blusher
  • Sunkissed Blusher
  • Benefit High Beam Highlighter
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Sunkissed Bronzer
  • MUA Matte Black Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara 
  • Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara
  • Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix Eyebrow Kit
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
And that is it, that's all that I put on my face in a day. Quite often, I've not even been wearing eye make up, and been trying to keep everything fairly simple and natural. As my skin is still a little bit tanned (I'm hanging on to it for as long as possible) so I've dug out my "sunkissed" bronzer and blusher as they compliment the darker tone to my skin. 

Let me know what products you use, and of course if you have any photo tips - how do you make envy-worthy and professional photos!?

Love,
Emily 
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The packaging for the Stila blusher is gorgeous! I recently got the Benefit Hoola bronzer and am loving it as well :) Lovely post! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the benefit products you've included and it's a fab autumn makeup bag all round. the primark bag is cute too! i ALWAYS believe it's all about improvement and good for you making the effort with the lights in your photos, it's more than i ever do! even though the focus is on the makeup and lights, they don't actually need to be in darkness, you can create the illusion of it so have a bit more natural lighting maybe? great post though! x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete