Cheerz Box & La Boite A Photos| Discount Code

November 29, 2015

A while back when Katie from Cheerz contacted me to see if I'd like to try out some of the photo printing products that they have available, I was so excited. Photos are my favourite thing to decorate a room - they are so personal and can bring back many a happy memory. And after a long summer of travelling, I had lots of photos that I wanted printed! With my discount code, you too can print photos of all different styles to fill your house (code at the bottom)!

The Cheerz website is super slick and easy to use. Everything is laid out so that you can find your way without a problem. From magnets to boxes, and posters to albums - you have a big choice to make, especially now that there's Christmas prints available too. Once you've picked your product, you can get to chose your photos from all your different sources - facebook, instagram, computer, dropbox... where ever you've uploaded those special moments. Once you've made the tough call, and decided which ones have made the cut, you then get the choice of which background you want the photos to be printed on, and to add some text depending the chosen box. By clicking on each photo you can zoom, crop and add filters so that edit to your hearts content.

The Cheerz Christmas Box

You can pick 30 photos to add to this little box, and customise them. I loved this little keep sake, so decided to fill it with pictures of my family.






La Boite A Photos

This one I'm excited to try my hand at as it involves more arts and crafts. This box is filled with 40 of your own photos, photo corners, string, patterned sellotape, and some pegs in a little bag. Here you can get as creative as you want, and I can't wait to hang my photos from the string to remind me of all the amazing places I've visited so far.





So what are you waiting for... what's even better is that you can use this code to get £4 off of your order, so long as you spend more than £8! It's such a great deal! These are lovely personalised gifts that would be perfect if you're looking for something thoughtful to give this Christmas.

https://www.cheerz.com/referrals/EMIJOPN
EMIJOPN

Love,
Emily
xxx

Bloglovin | GFC | Twitter | Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments