Tenerife Look Book 2016

October 02, 2016

It hardly seems appropriate to post photos from a much sunnier time, does it? I'm wrapped up in bed, hot chocolate in hand and with The Santa Clause playing in the background - only the third time I've watched it this year. But life seems to have taken me away recently from my blog and I figured that if I don't get this post up now then I never will. I've decided to save all my other travel posts (some of which are semi-written, or just waiting for the photographs) until next summer. But showing off all my holiday outfits is something I enjoyed doing last year, so I thought why not.

After my summer full of excavation (which you can read all about here) I needed to take a week off in the sun to let my body rest. After last years attempt at a 'party holiday' in Magaluf - my sister and I decided to take things down a level or two and find a family hotel, where we could read our books pool side and not be judged, but still enjoy a drink or two each afternoon / evening. So an all inclusive in the north of Tenerife is where we ended up, and we loved it all. It was the perfect holiday for girls like us who enjoy cheesy hotel entertainment and all you can eat buffets.

As the hotel was a bit fancier than Magaluf - its hard not to be - we dressed up a little bit for each dinner, and I got some photos taken around the gorgeous hotel in order to show off what I wore. Some of the photos aren't the best, taken on my phone which has a very poor quality camera, or sometimes after a couple of drinks so our judgement was a little shaky. Either way, here they are for you to see!




  • Top - New Look 
  • Skirt - Primark 
  • Shoes - Primark






  • Top - Primark
  • Skirt - BooHoo
  • Pom Pom Sandles - Primark


  • Top - Primark 
  • Skirt - New Look 
  • Bag - New Look



  • Top - H & M (I tied it myself)
  • Skirt - Topshop (Years ago!)
  • Shoes - Primark


  • Dress - Republic
  • Shoes - Primark




  • Top - New Look
  • Skirt - New Look
  • Shoes - Primark
  • Bag - New Look


And that's my holiday Look Book. I apologise for the photo quality - it's one of those things that when you're taking it, it looks fine then months down the line when you're cropping them all, suddenly they look awful. But the outfits themselves are what I'm trying to show, and I hope that you can see them well enough. 

I think my favourite was the daisy dress from Republic - its a dress that has sat in my sister's wardrobe for years and I finally decided to steal it to wear. I also loved the yellow bag, its such a summery colour and matched so many of the outfits. What's your favourite look?

Love, 
Emily
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments